Tuesday, December 7, 2010

AHHHHHHH!

So planning a wedding and a looking for a house at the same time make for an interesting and life. This morning has been productive though, I have recruited Dede Scheibe to help me with decorating the barn( I want my house to look like hers one day!) and also as the "day of coordinator" for the wedding. She has never done it before but I know she will do great. She works here in Franklin for a well known wedidng planner and has been like a mom to me since I moved her four years ago. She is awesome!

Ryan and I went to look at houses again yesterday with Rick. We looked at four houses. There were two that were alright and would work but neither of us had the moment where we thought and said out loud, "This is the one!!" Does that really happen when you find the house you really love? I hope so! I would love to have that feeling of this will be our first house together.

Then after dinner we sat down to look online for some more house and found some more options to look at that are farther out in the country. I know Rick loves us since we send him in a different direction each day it seems like. We just don't know what area we want to live in here. Hopefully we will find the right house soon!

Hope you all got a chance to see some of my engagement pics in the last post. They are pretty amazing! Kristin did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment